A convenient rinse containing natural insecticides which kill fleas, lice and ticks and helps prevent attachment of ticks for up to 3 days on dogs and cats. Fidos Free Itch Rinse Concentrate may also be used to control lice on ornamental cage birds and rodents.
- Rinse concentrate for control of fleas, lice and ticks on dogs and cats
- Also suitable for use in the control of lice on rodents and caged birds
- No alcohol or petroleum solvents
- Contains pyrethrin, a naturally derived insecticide
- Follow label directions for use closely
For dogs, cats, puppies, kittens and rodents:
Mix 8ml of concentrate with 800ml of warm water dip, swab, sponge or spray pet with solution until thoroughly soaked. Avoid contact with pets eyes and mouth. Allow to dry naturally if possible, puppies and kittens should be towelled dry to avoid chilling.
For ornamental cage birds:
Mix 2ml of concentrate with 200ml water and use this solution in a clean pump spray bottle. Adjust spray and lightly mist bird all over, ruffling feathers to allow spray to penetrate to the skin. Avoid contact with pets eyes and mouth. Allow to air dry in a warm environment to prevent chilling.