Pure and simple, ZIWI® Peak Lamb is a single protein food, perfectly crafted for dogs of all breeds and life stages, especially those with food sensitivities. Featuring world-class lamb, ethically raised by multi-generational family farmers in the mild and temperate climate of beautiful New Zealand. Gently nourishing, full of nutrition and tail- wagging goodness.
- Gently air-dried and handcrafted to lock in nature’s goodness.
- With 91% lamb, organs and bone to match the dog’s biological needs for a diet rich in meat.
- Grass-fed lamb, ethically raised year round on New Zealand’s green pastures.
- GMO-free. Raised without added hormones, antibiotics or growth promotants.
- No glycerins, grains or high glycemic ingredients such as potato or tapioca starch.
- Natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin for long-term joint health and mobility
A sudden change in diet or overfeeding can result in digestive issues. ZIWI® Peak is nutrient dense. A little goes a long way, don’t be surprised if you feed less! Introduce a new recipe slowly over 6-8 days, gradually increasing the amount of the new recipe while decreasing the old, until you are fully transitioned.