LifeWise BIOTIC Liver food contain ingredients that foster gut health and specific nutrients to ease the burden and allow the liver to regenerate. A growing body of evidence suggests the close relationship between the liver and the gut plays a major role in the development of liver disease. Not only do they share hormones but each is able to influence the other. It is estimated that up to 95% of obese animals suffer from the effects of fatty liver disease. In many cases gut dysbiosis also leads to bacterial translocation from the gut to the liver, further exacerbating damage to this vital organ.
Transitioning to LifeWise BIOTIC Liver should be achieved gradually and carefully to provide ongoing support during the recovery process. This food should not be fed to pups, adolescent dogs, or pregnant or nursing bitches. please consult your veterinary advisor prior to transitioning to this food.
- Fosters gut health and specific nutrients to ease the burden and allow the liver to regenerate
- Contains chicken, with barley, rice, egg and vegetables
- Includes kelp, yeast cell wall extract, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K, niacin, Yucca schidigera extract
- Free of gluten, GMO’s and dairy products
- Australian made and owned
|Weight (kg)||Amount (g/day)|
|5 – 10kg||50 – 110g|
|10 – 20kg||100 – 150g|
|20 – 30kg||140 – 200g|
|30 – 40kg||190 – 290g|
|40 – 50kg||280 – 380|