As our dogs grow old and they are living longer now, the cartilage and synovial fluid that keeps their joints healthy and functioning well can begin to deteriorate. You need to look out for these signs:
- Dog’s having trouble getting up stairs, into the car, or onto the couch
- Restless sleep. Your dog is trying to readjust themselves to get comfortable, but can’t because they’re starting to experience joint pain
- Dog’s started favouring one leg or putting more weight on the front legs, which could be an early sign of joint pain or hip issues
- Previous injury or surgery.
A dog joint supplement may help to delay the onset of joint problems, as well as improve the quality of life and overall comfort of your best friend.
Specially formulated for:
- Dogs predisposed to joint problems, including:
- German Shepherds, Labrador Retrievers, Golden Retrievers, Rottweilers, Saint Bernards, Old English Sheepdogs, Newfoundlands and Bernese Mountain Dogs
- Dogs that have experienced a joint injury in the past, predisposing them to arthritis
- Overweight dogs
- Highly active dogs such as sporting, working, performance and agility dogs
- Middle-aged to older dogs that may have started to show signs of joint stiffness or discomfort.
ZamiPet Joint Protect Chews are a great tasting, breakable chew containing Chondroitin and Glucosamine plus Hyaluronic Acid and MSM. These can help support the health of your pets joints, reducing stiffness and pain, and increasing mobility. The importance of long-term joint health and function as a preventative measure is now widely recognised by vets, as well as the benefits of taking a holistic and multi-modal approach.