Raised simply, with access to fresh grass 365 days a year, New Zealand grass-fed and free-range beef has a reputation of being the best in the world. Just as the beef is raised, the recipe is simple too. Few ingredients but full of flavor, the perfect choice for dogs of all breeds and life stages.
Pure and simple, ZIWI® Peak Beef is a single protein food, perfectly crafted for dogs of all breeds and life stages, especially those with food sensitivities. This is a unique moisture-rich recipe that is free from grains, fillers, artificial flavours, dyes, and preservatives. ZiwiPeak Free-Range Beef Wet Dog Food is a great natural choice for your dog.
- 91% beef, organs and green-lipped mussels
- Free-range beef, ethically-raised year round on New Zealand pastures.
- No glycerine, grains, or high glycemic ingredients such as potato or tapioca starch.
- No artificial preservatives or unwanted binders such as carrageenan, agar-agar, or gums
- 3% NZ green mussels. Natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin for long-term joint health and mobility.
As it is nutrient-dense, a little Ziwi Peak will go a long way.
A moisture rich food, with 91% beef, organs, bone and New Zealand Green Mussels designed to match your dog’s biological needs for a diet high in meat.
A sudden change in diet or overfeeding can result in digestive issues. A little goes a long way, don’t be surprised if you feed less! Introduce a new recipe slowly over 6-8 days and gradually increase the amount until you are fully transitioned.